Table of contents
After reading this post you will have learned:
- how to get started with NLP
- which topics will be covered in the NLP-Practitioner
- about Landsiedel (biggest NLP institute in europe) offering the NLP Practitioner online
My experience with NLP over the last couple of years
I completed my first NLP Practitioner, Master, and Trainer at Landsiedel within 1 1/2 years.
In between, I attended the evening seminar series Find Your Purpose and Didactics Online. Of course, I also had to register for the online platform World of NLP, where you can watch thousands of NLP videos.
The entire training is recorded, and you can participate in evening seminars.
NLP for Dummies: 🧠 What is NLP (explained in 4 simple steps)
- Immediately and practically applicable
- NLP or personal development can be applied to all areas of life and improve them.
- The founders of NLP have chosen and adapted the most helpful psychological methods to achieve the maximum and fastest success for coachees.
- NLP is a motivation and communication model that originated in the 70s.
NLP is composed of 3 parts: Neuro - Linguistic - Programming
- Neuro (the nervous system that we use to take in information from the environment)
- Linguistics (language we use to communicate with others externally and with ourselves internally)
- Programming (systematic and targeted change)
Thus, with the help of language, processes in the brain and behaviors are changed.
🏆 6 Reasons why I chose to do the first NLP Practitioner at Landsiedel
- High value is placed on putting learned models and techniques into practice (successes are documented with the help of an implementation journal).
- Focus on personal issues in peer groups, breakout sessions (coached each other), and live demos
- The CEO Stephan Landsiedel has held the NLP trainer course himself: What inspired me is 1. his story of how he created himself and the brand Landsiedel. 2. how simple and understandable he can explain NLP and psychology.
- The 7 modules are spread over 7 weekends (about every month); they are intensive, and you can deepen your knowledge in between in the weekly peer groups.
- Has constantly co-trainers with whom you can ask questions about content but also personal topics
- If you are looking for an education to relax, to be sprinkled, and to have no problems (that you want to work on), then Landsiedel is not the right place for you.
🤸♂️ Why you'll have more energy after a 20h coaching weekend than before it: Our NLP Practitioner Trainer
Do you know energy zombies? By that, I mean people who suck the energy out of your body.
After you have talked to them, you feel an inner emptiness; you are tired and limp. The trainer, Marian Zefferer, who I had in the Practitioner and Master and now have again in the Coach, is the exact opposite. After his NLP weekends, some of which last over 20 hours, you have more energy, NLP knowledge, and the motivation to try out what you have learned in everyday life.
I also picked up tremendous knowledge in technology and how to properly design online training.
The great atmosphere among the participants and the family atmosphere might make you leave your comfort zone. Read more here.
🔑 What the NLP Practitioner is about
In the Practitioner, one deal with the basic building blocks of NLP.
When we look at the Dylts Pyramid, the focus is on the bottom 3 layers: Environment, Skills, and Behavior.
You learn methods and techniques and build a good foundation that you can use throughout your career of personal development.
The Practitioner was my absolute favorite training.
😱 Presuppositions NLP
With NLP, I can manipulate people and make them dance like puppets.
With the help of NLP, people do what they want.
With similar beliefs, I signed up for the NLP Practitioner at Landsiedel.
After the NLP Practitioner ...
... and with a completely different attitude.
🌟 My 10 personal highlights of attending the first NLP Practitioner Training
- You learn how to get control over your own emotions (state management)
- Each participant gets to fill out an implementation journal reflecting on the following (actually 3 trivial questions, but they make so much difference)
- What successes have you had so far?
- What were your main insights in this module?
- What will you implement or what will change in your life as a result of this module?
- Timeline work
"It is never too late to have had a happy childhood." - Milton Erickson
7. The power of pattern interruption. If you want to dissolve problems, you don't have to do anything but constantly interrupt the negative pattern.
8. We have learned ingenious language patterns that I often use daily. They help to get your message across and influence the other person's thinking and behavior.
10. Reframing: I love reframing. A few questions you can ask yourself to get a different perspective on your problem:
- What's great about it?
- What do you learn from this?
- What is not yet perfect in the current situation?
- How can you enjoy the process?
Below is the result of a peer group evening on "the power of words." Language is one of 3 elements of how you can influence your state consciously. (according to Tony Robbins) More in this video.