Table of contents
After ordering his new book, Feel Good Productivity, I attended Ali Abdaal's Feel Good Productivity Annual Planning Workshop.
Ali Abdaals Yearly Reflection Workshop 2024: 3.5 hours of reflecting on 2023, brainstorming where we want to go in the future, and defining goals for 2024. Over 10.000 participants enjoyed taking a step back from the daily life hustle while listening to inspirational music from Alis Playlist Study With Me.
Those kinds of workshops I enjoy really doing.
❌ These kinds of workshops take my thoughts away from questions like:
- What do I need to do?
- What are my todo's?
✅ And take my focus on more important things like:
- What do I enjoy doing?
- What do I want to spend more time on? With whom?
I still remember Tony Robbins telling us in a seminar how important it is to plan a few days in a year to reflect, relax, and take a step back to see if you are focusing on the "right" goals.
🎯My Key Takeaways from Ali Abdaal's Feel Good Productivity Annual Planning Workshop 2024:
- Reflect on the past first to know what to focus on in the future.
- Write as much as you can in a limited time period. (Ali often gave us 3min per question only) Try to think less and just write what comes up intuitively.
- My priorities for 2024: What do I need, and what is good for me? Also, I focus on strengthening and maintaining relationships that energize me. I enjoyed watching the new video START 2024 SUCCESSFULLY WITH ME | day in the life from Unjaded Jade.
- Collect Moments. Breathwork, exploring Asia, south Amerika, taking risks, learning to dance, MMA.. So many great moments to collect in 2024.
❔ The 2 most impactful Questions you shouldn't miss to reflect on:
What would you do again in 2023 even if you knew you'd fail?
"The Future TED Talk Prompt: You’re attending the TED conference, and everyone in the audience (including you) is deeply moved and inspired by what the speaker is talking about. The speaker is you, 20 years in the future. What is “You + 20 Years” talking about, and what’s so inspiring about it?" - Worksheet Annual Planning Workshop Ali Abdaal
1 Thing that could be improved (not criticizing, just giving feedback - if you read this, Ali 😄)
The beginning was a little bit long. I would have enjoyed to jump right into "doing the work". Maybe it's just my non-existent patience. ;)
- Closing my eyes while Ali was asking questions and expanding on the topic we reflected on. Only then writing down the thoughts on paper.
How will the journey continue?
Ali has a new Community on Circle called Productivity Club.
I'm excited about what's to come.
I joined the Beta Program and hope to get early access to the upcoming programs.
I am already looking forward to Ali Abdaal's Feel Good Productivity Annual Planning Workshop 2025 next year 🤓