Table of contents
🔺 Instruction: Read one question at a time. Step-by-step
If you can't come up with an answer right away the first time, please wait 30 seconds to let your unconscious work on it.
You can also read the question aloud to yourself again and again. Just write down what comes to your mind, even if you think it's not valuable. The best writers have great ideas in the process of writing, not in sitting and thinking about what they will write.
If you want, you can do a total of three rounds. Start with the first question when you answer the last question.
✍ 10 powerful questions to ask yourself
- What should my ideal life look like?
- Why must I achieve it? What will it cost me if I don't change?
- What are 2 things I will change right now? What do I really want?
- Why do I want it?
- How am I going to achieve it?
- What do I focus on a lot that does not serve me?
- What do I do regularly that I don't have to do?
- What challenges do I face right now? What would I think about them in 10 years? What's funny about it?
- What are the things I cannot influence or control but still think about?
- Why is it stupid to spend time and emotions on something I cannot control?